Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
So I work at a hospital...

The doctors and nurses dress in the "green scrubs, white lab coat" uniform.

This reminds me of Zombie movies... ie: Resident Evil, 28 days, weeks- Later.... or whatever

When going to lunch at the galley, I sometimes make "machine-gun" noises directed at these "nurses" & "doctors" in the halls because... I don't see a well mannered doc walking, I see...

this.

I want to kill.

(I'm ready for London bizzzitchs)

·
Premium Member
4,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Working in a hospital means youll likely be the first line defense (offense?) against any outbreak. Don your machete proudly brother.

·
45% Member
7,585 Posts
So I work at a hospital...

The doctors and nurses dress in the "green scrubs, white lab coat" uniform.

This reminds me of Zombie movies... ie: Resident Evil, 28 days, weeks- Later.... or whatever

When going to lunch at the galley, I sometimes make "machine-gun" noises directed at these "nurses" & "doctors" in the halls because... I don't see a well mannered doc walking, I see...

this.

I want to kill.

(I'm ready for London bizzzitchs)
Which hospital? This is important.

Oh, and you can't kill a zombie, they are already dead. You can kill an infected person though, like the ones in 28 Day/Weeks. But I guess now I'm just splitting hairs.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Not to worry...

I currently have one of these...

stashed in my cubicle somewhere...

This machine actually destroys dead zombie particles J-Dog...

Sigh, don't put a former Marine behind a desk...
Bad things will happen to...bad people (creatures)

·
Registered
8,834 Posts
After the day I've had at work, I would welcome an apocolyptic, zombie infested world. Imagine the people you could shoot, based loosely on the premise that you simply thought they were a zombie. :evil6:

·
45% Member
7,585 Posts
After the day I've had at work, I would welcome an apocolyptic, zombie infested world. Imagine the people you could shoot, based loosely on the premise that you simply thought they were a zombie. :evil6:

"Dad! You just shot Zombie Flanders!"

"He was a Zombie?"

1 - 20 of 21 Posts