Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking about ponying up $40 for a subscription to Fast Bikes magazine on the Zinio app.

Anyone with a Fire (or any other tablet) have any experience with the app?

I'd hate to buy it and find out it sucks.

Thanks!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Zinio is the only way I read magazines now. I have subscriptions to 3 motorcycle mags, and pay about the equivalent of 2 months of off-the-shelf for a whole year of reading. I say go for it!

·
Registered
85 Posts
I'm not a huge fan of Zinio's interface, and prefer the magazines through google play. If you're not rooted, that's not an option though. I love reading magazines on my nexus 7, its the perfect size, and the nice thing is I can keep all of my back issue sin one place in case I want to look some random thing up later.

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys.

I'm not rooted.

Anyway, I went for it, and it's pretty slick.

I couldn't justify the $150 cost of the reg subscription (I'll miss the freebies though!) but I love their writing style so I had to do this. :)

I know there are others on here with Fires. If you want the app (it's good) you need to go to their website and dl'd it from there. They also have Sport Rider.

brocc~ unless I'm way off the issues download to my devices (have it on my android phone and laptop too now, no charge) and are then mine to catalog.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts