Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok,

I'm looking for a small belly pan to fit my 2006 SV650. It has to be legal for CMRA. I do not have a upper fairing (besides OEM), so I am unable to connect the top fairing to a belly pan. I have to rig up a belly pan to work. I tried a Hot Bodies belly pan, but I've never been impressed with Hot Bodies.

I see Yoyodyne makes a small belly pan for a 1st Generation SV650. Does anyone know if it'll work with a 2nd generation SV650? I tried to use the "Search" bar, I came up with some information about this product. Even seen some people who were thinking about trying to make it work for a 2nd Gen, but they didn't (That I can find) actually do it.

So, does anyone know if the Yoyodyne belly pan will work on a 2nd Gen SV650 and if so. What modifications did you have to make? Does anyone know of another company that makes a small RACE legal belly pan for a 2nd Gen. SV650?

Thanks! :icon_biggrin:

Belly Pan in Question -
http://www.yoyodyneti.com/ProductInfo.aspx?productid=SS018042G

·
Registered
618 Posts
Well you could look for someone who has a broken lower from another bike and just modify that to fit. Either way you are making mounts.

·
Registered
261 Posts
I just bought one from beasley composites for my 2nd gen. you have to call them to order it. it was $129. I haven't gotten it in the mail yet but I hear good things about it.

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
Haven't tried to make a Yoyo fit on 2nd gen. I am nearly 100% certain that it'll work on any SV. All you have to do it make brackets out of aluminum strips. No joke, it's only about a thirty minute job if you are slow.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts