Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

41 - 60 of 65 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,066 Posts
a soldering pencil. Well it will work if they're small zombies.

On the right however (well, past a wall, but it is on the right) is a 1939 Mosin-Nagant which will probably work.

·
MOTORADOR
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #43

·
Registered
53 Posts
Ive got a laptop, shoes, water bottle, printer, and the paddle i was given from my last Navy command. The printer would be good for an initial throw to hopefully slow them down, the paddle would be perfect for crackin a skull with.

·
MOTORADOR
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
If I twist my netbook a little, it points out the window at my SV. Woohoo :)
Winner!

Sent from my left shoe using the Motorcycle app

·
Registered
380 Posts
There's an office chair, an office phone, my Droid, and a sugar dispenser.

And a space heater. I'm screwed.

But, to my right, well, I have a pretty good arsenal of tools and blunt objects.
Forget everything but the Droid. I think there is a pretty good anti-zombie app you can quickly download before they devour you.

·
Premium Member
2,213 Posts
Well, the object to my immediate left could be a lot of things on my nightstand. But my pocket knife is the closest.

However, if we were to choose the object to my immediate right, it would be a baseball bat.

·
Premium Member
4,347 Posts
Well, the Axe and the 8 lb sledge are close. Chain saw's in the basement and is plug in anyway. That WD40 and a Bic lighter could be fun.

·
Registered
9,110 Posts
But, but, by being violent to the zombies, aren't we teaching the zombies that violence is okay, and won't that perpetuate the cycle of zombie violence?

Perhaps we should just try talking with them, maybe offer them a Monster energy drink, some Cheetos, and the game controller?

·
MOTORADOR
10,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
maybe offer them a Monster energy drink, some Cheetos, and the game controller?
I know zombies that do that already. People around here call them teenagers.

·
Registered
996 Posts
An empty Powerade bottle, My Droid Incredible, and a box of Girl Scout Cookies... I could survive on that.

·
Registered
9,110 Posts
More like a shivver. I bet you one U.S. dollar that next halloween, some poor kid dressed in a zombie custom is going to get murdered by some Red-Bull drinking, cheetos eating moron with a weapon and a deluded sense of video game reality.

'murikans really are that stoopit.

41 - 60 of 65 Posts