Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you guys carry it on your bike? Do you put it in your pocket or tank bag every time you go out for a ride? How else do people carry it around? A friend of mine said to get it and my insurance card laminated and keep it in my tool box.

Thanks

Mark

·
BannedCampCounselor
9,911 Posts
I carry my registrations and insurance cards in my wallet behind my drivers license. I try to surround those documents with $100 bills to protect them in the event of a spill.

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
I keep it in my wallet...License, registration and insurance card. and $$CASH$$

·
Registered
794 Posts
I keep the registration and insurance card in a baggy inside my jacket pocket (in case of rain). Safest place in my opinion. If I go down or if my bike is stolen, that info's on me and not the bike. Just an extra piece of security. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
756 Posts
I keep the registration and insurance card in a baggy inside my jacket pocket (in case of rain). Safest place in my opinion. If I go down or if my bike is stolen, that info's on me and not the bike. Just an extra piece of security. :thumbsup:

same here. in a ziploc, in my jacket.

I just have to always remember to put it in the jacket I plan to wear for the day.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I ram it where the sun don't shine. If I ever get pulled over I am going to tell the Officer to get it himself if he thinks he is man enough.

Nah, ziplock bag under the seat.

·
Registered
4,830 Posts
I keep it in the owners manual pack under the seat with my insurance card.

License is in my wallet.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
I keep it and my ins under my rear seat along with my tools in a purple MAC cosmetics bag lol.
Pfft im a girl I know =P

I didnt like/trust the little tool compartment bc ive had a couple times where it was a bytch to get off or put back on.

·
SV Hadder
10,486 Posts
I don't.

I just have the officer run the plate. No problem with that.

Has happened far too many times with the dualsport :happy3:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts