Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since my recent trip to mexico, I've fallen in love with mexican food. A warm flour tortilla, a smear of refried beans, some diced onions, peppers, tomatoes, cilantro, and a spoonful of salsa. mmmmmm... I love the taste as much as I love eating it. There's something about eating food with your hands that is so satisfying.

Before that, my favorite snack would be toast with flavored canned tuna. Usually spicy thai with peanut sauce.

What's yours?

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
Sounds more like a meal than a snack. I'm content with a candy bar, but if your talking about a full meal.......then I would have to be a little more picky.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Cheese-its, love those little golden cheese flavored crackers, a family size box of those and a 1-liter diet coke carry me through a day of gaming quite nicely.

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Cheese-its, love those little golden cheese flavored crackers, a family size box of those and a 1-liter diet coke carry me through a day of gaming quite nicely.
Man, I wish I could still eat like that.

Oreos and milk, b*tch! Best snack on earth, no matter how old you are.

Most forms of crackers with good cheddar rocks pretty hard too. Add some Hormel 'roni and mmmmm....

Then there's the bacon...

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Man, I wish I could still eat like that.

Oreos and milk, b*tch! Best snack on earth, no matter how old you are.

Most forms of crackers with good cheddar rocks pretty hard too. Add some Hormel 'roni and mmmmm....

Then there's the bacon...

Don't get me started on oreos and milk, thats the other favorite...honestly I don't know if there is any snack food that is'nt my favorite...My 135lb body gets horrible fuel economy so if it's edible and near my mouth it's insta-dead.

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
Oatmeal raisin cookies from Walmart!! They are big, chewy soft and full of plump juicy raisins!!!!!! Don't let the name Walmart fool you, they are some of the best oatmeal raisin cookies I've ever eaten!!!!!

;D

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
Oatmeal raisin cookies from Walmart!! They are big, chewy soft and full of plump juicy raisins!!!!!! Don't let the name Walmart fool you, they are some of the best oatmeal raisin cookies I've ever eaten!!!!!

;D
Another oatmeal-raisin cookie fan. Also chips with guac or salsa. Flatbread with hummus.

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sounds more like a meal than a snack. I'm content with a candy bar, but if your talking about a full meal.......then I would have to be a little more picky.
I don't like to half-ass my snacks, they're usually just scaled down versions of my full meals.

·
Premium Member
3,499 Posts
A handful of smoked almonds have been my snack of choice lately.

·
Banned Member
4,562 Posts
Oatmeal-Raisin cookies made by the GF, best ever
M&M's
Garden Salsa Sun Chips
Baked Tortillia chips and Salsa from El Pinto (sent in from Albuquerque, NM)
Flat bread with tzatziki

(The list goes on and on)

·
Premium Member
824 Posts
My favorite has to be the Venison Jerky that I make. We usually save 5 or 6 roasts when we process our deer just for jerky.

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
Another oatmeal-raisin cookie fan.
Yeah I'm gonna need to get a package before work today!!!!!!!!! Look at the size of them biotches!!!!!!!

·
Registered
667 Posts
diet? Really ???

I always have some kind of little Debbie's in my desk, as well as sun chips. At home its frozen nutty bars.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts