Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found a pair of these used once and actually look it. I figured 50 bones was a fair deal??
What has been your experience withe these? These are the(bigger) 20L bags.
For those that have seen my bike know my exhaust is nowhere the area of the bags.

·
Registered
6,316 Posts
Cant really say,but my sport bags have held up for over 3 years. And they have been over stuffed many times.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I have those on my sv1000 they are great not gonna hold alot of stuff but I mainly use them for tinted visor sweatshirt maybe a change of clothes. They work great for me don't move around at all.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
You got a HELL of a deal..............believe i paid $175 for mine, & Btw, they work GREAT!!

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks at first I thought they were the small ones til I seen them in person.I only have one issue that seems like a weak point in either design or maybe these saddles got an issue. The quick releases seem weak. They just do not have a very secure feeling to them when locked together. I know they only go in one direction and yes I am putting them in right.

Do all the cortech bags come with 2 pair of rain covers? Thought it was odd to have 4 covers for 2 bags.

I hope they last because I was not spending 130 for the smalls much less 175 for the larges.

·
Registered
8,290 Posts
I don't have that model but I have the Cortech Sport. Well-made, well-designed, and worth the money. Not sure what you mean about the release system; mine stay put. For fifty bucks (and yes, you got extra rain covers), you got a deal.

·
Registered
281 Posts
I've got the same ones and they're great. My only complaint is if I want to take a passenger they partially block the passenger pegs making it a bit of a challenge to take a trip with the spouse or the kid. But they do a great job of holding all my stuff when commuting to work everyday through the riding season and have held up just as good as the day I bought them after two years.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts