Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,360 Posts
Just be glad GMslave doesn't have yer number, he's burned up a lot of my tracfone minutes with NSFW animated gifs. Not that I mind most of the time, some are keepers.

·
Registered
13,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I will never own a touch-screen anything. Our Ranger at work is touch screen and I f-cking hate the thing. They make it so f-cking difficult to use the tab and arrow keys now that it's almost impossible NOT to use it. And all cause they're dumbing down all the survey equipement for these slack-ass loser survey graduates from Penn State can use the stuff. I love how they stupify equipment so your average meathead doesn't have to learn a dang thing to use it. :(

·
Registered
895 Posts
back in my day we had to do declinations with a slide rule!

in the snow!

uphill both ways!

·
Registered
476 Posts
I like my Palm Treo w/ touch screen and full QWERTY keyboard...makes pounding out texts a snap.

·
Registered
476 Posts
That'll be $0.15, thank you very much! :angry5:
My mom does this same thing when someone sends her a text message. I have taken to sending my texts to her E-mail address...she likes that. But then she tries to send me e-mails as text messages to my phone...that doesn't work so well.

·
Registered
476 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Typing a few text messages a day and working on a touch screen for up to 12 hours are completely different things.
What's to say I don't spend 12 hours a day texting...I've got a full 'Dance Card' at the moment you know?!?

·
Registered
476 Posts
Oh, Now you're mad!!! :nana:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts