Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Good intentions does not equal good outcomes. A gun grabber may think they are doing the right thing, that doesn't mean everyone should just roll over and let them do it.

·
Premium Member
6,042 Posts
Good intentions does not equal good outcomes. A gun grabber may think they are doing the right thing, that doesn't mean everyone should just roll over and let them do it.
Yep. Doing the right thing is not just about what you do, but also how you do it. What I find on this topic it is how the pro gun control wants to do things that turns doing the right thing, into doing the wrong thing.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Personally, I don't see a cop asking you to disarm unless they're already pointing a gun at you, meaning you're under arrest. If you actually are a threat, e.g. a fugitive, just asking would be your cue to do something bad. At best, I could see them asking you to keep it holstered, and your hands off.
More than one person has been shot by police at a traffic stop while innocently reaching for something, whether wallet, license, glasses, or lawful gun!

21 - 24 of 24 Posts