Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone- I'm thinking about picking up a yosh slip-on to spice things up on my sv. I have a few questions for anyone familiar with Yoshimura or has installed their own slip-on: 1) how easy was install? Did you have to cut at all? Any issues with fitting it on? 2) Is the RS3 slip on street legal? I appreciate any input or advice, thanks!

Jro

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey thanks!! Do most slip-ons require cutting? These are all probably dumb questions but it's my first time and I really don't wanna mess it all up.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
really? shoot. Ok, will a pipe cutter do just fine? oye, I might just chicken out and not do it...I'd hate to cut it up and have something go wrong and be screwed with riding season right around the corner.

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
If you don`t feel like doing it yourself you just want to post that you are looking for help in your area, I am sure somebody will help you out.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
heh I'm not so sure about that. I might go down to CT and have my dad help, he's a mechanic and has built both our race bikes so I know he's more than capable. lol I guess I still am daddys little girl.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.