Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so this is the only exhaust I haven't found a sound clip for somewhere and well the dealer whre I bought my bike happened to have one when I stopped there today so I bought it on a "whim", he had a zyclone one there I heard and that was just too muffled for me I said I wanted loud so he handed me the race tri-oval, can anyone here vouch for the loudness? or even possibly have a sound clip?
Thanks guys

·
Registered
482 Posts
if it helps (which I'm sure it doesn't), there is an '01 SV that has an rs-3 on his bike and it roars... I have removed the restrictor off of my muffler and thought I was happy until I heard this guy's pipe at bike night.... Now I'm trying to corral a devil pipe. I've heard yosh on tons of other bikes and I HIGHLY doubt you'll be disappointed.

*mods, please excuse my use of capitalization; as it was done on purpose* LOL :p

·
Registered
29 Posts
I had my full RS-3 Yoshi oval system installed a week ago and I coudn't be any happier. The bike sounds like a beast. Its a nice deep tone that pretty much covers up the ticking engine noise commonly heard with the SV. Not to mention how it sounds when you engine break. The pipe alone turned my 00 blue SV into a head turner. It is definitly was like night and day for me.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have an 05 tri oval c/f race exhaust and love it to death. Dont have a sound clip but i have pics if you wanna see.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
awesome thanks for the responses now its time to cut/slip/hang ect ;D

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
jasonsv said:
I had my full RS-3 Yoshi oval system installed a week ago and I coudn't be any happier. The bike sounds like a beast. Its a nice deep tone that pretty much covers up the ticking engine noise commonly heard with the SV. Not to mention how it sounds when you engine break. The pipe alone turned my 00 blue SV into a head turner. It is definitly was like night and day for me.
YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT!! ;D Took almost an hr to install and DAMN! I love it, the deep tone is awesome and I think its just a note or two higher the typical couches on wheels so you don't sound just like a harley.

Nice job Yoshi.!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts