Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This ad cracked me up this morning! Hopefully it will give someone else a good laugh. Looks like someone translated it with a chinese-english dictionary.

http://spokane.craigslist.org/mcy/1103289745.html

1986 Honda Spree Scooter - $400 (near Colville)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-04-01, 11:02PM PDT

THIS HAS STOOD 20 YEARS. THERE WAS SPOILED TIME. HAS CHANGED THE WIRE, HAS DYED THIS IN BLUE COLOUR. BUT NOBODY ON THIS DOES NOT GO SINCE SPEAK OLD. THIS LITTLE SCOOTER RUNS REALLY WELL. NO TITLE. DON'T NEED IT FOR A 49CC. YES YOU CAN RIDE IT.! THIS SALE IS FOR SERIOUS BUYER ONLY PLEASE! IF YOU HAVE TO ASK YOUR WIFE OR GIRLFRIEND OR BOYFRIEND, PLEASE DO THIS BEFORE YOU BUY IT. EVERYTHING WORKS BUT IT DOES NEED A BATTERY. ALTHOUGH IT STARTS ON THE FIRST KICK. . IT ONLY HAS A LITTLE OVER 744 MILES ON IT. IT IS BLUE. PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS. YOU ARE WELCOME TO RIDE IT. SOLD AS IS.I HAVE SOLD THIS MORE CHEAPLY, BUT HAS SPENT ON RECONSTRUCTION LITTLE MONEY. CALL ME 509-690-1910.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Ohh...that's a sweet scooter! Let me ask my girlfriend if I can buy it! I like how he dyed it in blue...looks nice. Lol, good find

·
Registered
740 Posts
Where's the picture of the lady sitting backwards on the footboard of a scooter with her face in her husband's...?

This is definitely a scam from those two, directly translated by google.

·
45% Member
7,585 Posts
Looks like the gauge cluster was poorly photochopped on. :p

·
Registered
301 Posts
I sold my honda spree. Apparently it is a bad idea to paint those things because the plastics are worth more unpainted and original. Mine was busted to **** and barely drove straight but I still got $200 just because it had a clean title and vin and it's hard to find these things with titles apparently. That one does look pretty sweet though!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
I used to have a Spree, we would tear around the back yard and hit jumps with it. The frame buckled after too much abuse (looked like a chopper), but that little sucker was fun.

I only paid $100 or something like that for it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts