Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

Yes, it's now Valentines Day.

3K views 43 replies 26 participants last post by  whateverdude 
#1 ·
Some love it, some hate it. But it still comes every year on Feb.14th, regardless.

OK, so if you are participating this year, post up some of the interesting things you might give or receive. I'll start.

My wonderful wife Carol baked me peanut butter fudge brownies. :) And she iced them with chocolate fudge frosting. :D That wasn't enough, so she topped them off with dark M&M's. ;D

Nom nom nom. Yeas, I ate the first piece before the picture was taken. :p

In case you were wondering, it said "Travis I Love You". I ate the "You". The rest is soon to follow.

See less See more
#6 ·
Give my wife a card and took her out to a great japanese steakhouse.Tomorrow morning i'll make her breakfast in bed(if you know what I mean)and than the real breakfast will be served:crepes w/sour cream and strawberry jam and some w/Nutella with hazelnut coffee and flowers.

#11 ·
No bacon WTF

My card to my wife said.

"Although I'm sure you thought about it many times...............

Thanks for not strangling me while I sleep."

Seemed appropriate. I didn't get her flowers....flowers DIE!.

We're going to the movies while my kids are baby sat by my oldest and his karate buddies.

Happy VD day to all and to all a goodnight.

#16 ·
We will go out to eat, usually do on fri or sat night anyways. Just have to get her away from those kids for a little while. My little man has had the flu all weak so there has bean no alone time. We are both in need of some Mclovin. We generally dont bother with gifts, if she wants something she goes and buys it and I'm the same way so gifts are kind of pointless.

#17 ·
I catered a valentines party last night. That's about all I'll be doing for valentines day.
I may also unchain my wife from the sink for a few hours to show her how much I love her. The jury's still out on that one.

#21 ·
I love me some Nutella.Unfortunatly I introduce it to all my son's friends and now I have to go to Cosco for the 2 pack(big jars)for the price of 2 small ones.

#26 ·
I actually got a dozen roses and he cooked dinner. (also got the new body work for the bike and a much needed part that he also messed up) I usually don't like the flowers but it was a very nice gesture.

#28 ·
My son and I baked a cake for my wife yesterday and this morning I made her seafood eggs benedict (eggs benedict but with baby shrimp and crab meat instead of Canadian bacon).

#29 ·
For the first time in years I purchased NOTHING for anyone this year, didn't even send a greeting to anyone about VD.

I've got a real itch to hit up the VS outlet and load up on more cute stuff to have on hand and send out later on. Still not sure about the rally but if I do go I'll be bringing an extra goodie bag up there!!

#31 ·
For the first time in years I purchased NOTHING for anyone this year, didn't even send a greeting to anyone about VD.

I've got a real itch to hit up the VS outlet and load up on more cute stuff to have on hand and send out later on. Still not sure about the rally but if I do go I'll be bringing an extra goodie bag up there!!
Times are tough. Just the latest sign that the economy is in the shitter.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.