• Ford F150

Votes: 13 20.3%
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
13,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:headbang:

You need a truck. Your search for a reasonable, compact, and economic car has fallen through due to a bitter dispute between you and your significant other.

To get back at them, you've decided to buy a truck. This truck should scream "I AM TOUGH!", be capable of hauling a motorcycle in the bed, and tow a 5,000lb trailer. The truck does not have to have 4-wheel drive, but it would help to impress the ladies/men.

You should buy a:

Nissan Titan

Chevy Silverado

Dodge Ram

Toyota Tundra

Honda Ridgeline

Lincoln Mark LT

GMC Sierra

Ford F-150

·
Premium Member
3,098 Posts
from what ive read in various auto mags, the tundra is a verrrry good truck these days

im a nissan guy at heart ive always been nissan everything when it came to four wheels but if i had to choose i would go with the tundra. with the economy these days you dont know what could happen to the "big 3" and then your warranty would fall short.
i do know from working at a nissan dealer, that the titans hae a tendency for the rear ends to blow up. it is covered by the warranty if its still valid, but your truck would be down for probably 3 days or so depending on how busy the dealer is/shipping of the parts. and ive heard the honda is just a pile of junk. not sure bout 4 wheel drive options on it but last time ive seen one up close it had the 3.2 v6, same motor as the accord

·
SV Hadder
10,486 Posts
from what ive read in various auto mags, the tundra is a verrrry good truck these days

im a nissan guy at heart ive always been nissan everything when it came to four wheels but if i had to choose i would go with the tundra. with the economy these days you dont know what could happen to the "big 3" and then your warranty would fall short.
i do know from working at a nissan dealer, that the titans hae a tendency for the rear ends to blow up. it is covered by the warranty if its still valid, but your truck would be down for probably 3 days or so depending on how busy the dealer is/shipping of the parts. and ive heard the honda is just a pile of junk. not sure bout 4 wheel drive options on it but last time ive seen one up close it had the 3.2 v6, same motor as the accord
you've heard/read a LOT of BS.

just sayin.

·
SV Hadder
10,486 Posts
I don't drive trucks. My "manhood" is big enought to where I don't feel the need to show everyone how much of a man I am by driving a big truck.
I drive a "little" truck. No compensation here ;)

yer the one trying to figger out if your pos nissan can get you and 600lbs of bike and gear 1000 miles. :nana:

·
SV Hadder
10,486 Posts
But he said this truck must scream "I AM TOUGH." a ranger? :sissies:

Care to elaborate on this BS? Just curious as to why you think it is so...
yep. super gay. ::)

well let's see... toyota can't sell their trucks because they are overpriced gas guzzlers that can't haul as much as their american counterparts.

Nissan's have the look but they don't have a trustworthy track record.

Say what you want, but the americans (and this includes Dodge) OWN the truck industry.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts