Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everybody my name is mike, and i just bought my first bike yesterday a brand new 2009 SV650S, and i was wondering if there is any difference at all between the 2008 and 2009 cause i want to get the tank slapper clear cover but they only go up to 08, any help would be great thanks

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
There is no difference between 08 and 09 as far as the tank is concerned. Other than paint and ABS and on some models there will be next to no difference between those two years.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Glad to help, welcome to the community! Don't forget to post an intro thread and some pics.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok thanks, i just have one more question that you might be able to help me with, i want to get a cover for the bike, so it wont get loaded with dust while in my garage, do you know a decent one that doesnt cost too much? and the link to the website?

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Nelson Rigg Defender 400/500/600 for $48. I would normally point you to NewEnough.com, but they're price is $10 more for the same cover.

400 - Silver/Black

500 - Silver/Gray

600 - Silver/Blue

Size Medium fits the SV nice and snug.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
The 500 is Silver/Gray, the 600 is Silver/Blue. The pictures on the site don't match up to the descriptions.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts