Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just like to say hello to all the folks on this site. i have found it informative and helpful on more then one occasion. I bought my SV about a year and half ago but only been able to put in six months on it after my MSF course. Due to the fact that i got a letter in the mail and had to go to war or jail. So now im in Iraq doing my duty as a Texas army guardsman, but on the brighter side i will be home soon for leave and will be able to have a tearful reunion with my beloved SV, plus it will be great riding weather.
One quick question before i end this post. I bought my bike (an 05) for $3800 it had 3500 miles on it, it came with a ramp to load it in the back of a truck, an all weather cover, HJC helmet, gloves, and a Joe Rocket mesh jacket. Was it a deal or did i get the short end of the stick?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No problem, i enjoy my weekend job that takes me away from home for a year.
It isnt bad as people make it out to be.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Welcome, and hope you come back safe. I have a few friends over now, and my unit is set to deploy not too long from now.

The price seems fair. If you think you got a deal and are happy, then that's all that matters.

·
Chief Greeter
28,544 Posts
Hi Timmynova, Welcome to SVR. The price for the bike and what stuff you got sounds good.

Have fun and ride safe!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts