Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Sale i have a set of Woodcraft Clip ons, i purchased these new, mounted them up and hated the new riding position for the type of riding that i do. They just arn't for me. I cant return them since i drilled the guide holes for the ignition and headlight modules.

These are the all black version that are available upon request from woodcraft. they are 41mm bar mounts made for the SV650.

I paid 148 for these a week ago. asking $105 shipped to your continental US door :D. I would also consider trade for a set of SM1 bars. otherwise i will just be buying a new set on tuesday as planned. If you wanted to try clip ons nows a great chance for a great price.

Only thing i will note about the condition of these is that one of the bar end plastic caps is a little bit scuffed from removing the cap with vice grips to test fit my bar end mirrors, other one is perfect as are the rest of the bars.

borrowed image below, but these are them:

PM me for fastest response.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
all PM's replied to. pending sale...

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
PM's replied to. Still Available.

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
Get some Bikemaster bars once you sell these for $30. You can also nip those nubs off the control pods so you don't have to drill bars/clipons, but some don't like that.

These look like a pretty good deal for brand new clipons. GL with the sale.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Get some Bikemaster bars once you sell these for $30. You can also nip those nubs off the control pods so you don't have to drill bars/clipons, but some don't like that.

These look like a pretty good deal for brand new clipons. GL with the sale.
Thanks for the advise, i very well might. the problem for me is finding a set of bars that don't rise. I like that the SM1 drop about 3 inches and lean forward another 2. Apart from drag bars, they all seem to have a vertical climb.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
To the top!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts