Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I had two 01 S' before this one, but for some reason I think this one is a little bit more aggressive or Im just getting older but its just not as comfy as my older ones. I actually just got this bike a couple of months ago from the original owner, so its only a 2 owner. Its got low miles 73xx, and it looks like new. Id say there is only some wear on the triple tree from my keychain, but its just cosmetic and not bad at all. It has a brand new Sargent seat (which is awesome! it adds a couple hours of comfortable saddle time to your ride), and some used Joe Rocket bags. The bags are in well used shape with a little rash from blowing off the bike by the PO. The last thing is it has a fender eliminator, its nice and the plates are side mounted. It also has a new rear tire around 400 miles ago. The clutch lever has around an inch snapped off the end from an almost fall, it was caught in time and the only evidence of the "fall" is a scuff on the mirror and the broken lever (a new one will come with the bike, it just so happens I like the shorty feel of the lever), it also has new bar ends. Awesome bike and I'll be sad to see it go. I used premium throughout my ownership and just changed the oil/filter 300 miles ago.

Oh PS it also comes with the stock seat.

I wanna trade it for a Wee or a Triumph (No Speed Triples/Daytonas please) if anyone is in the market.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts