Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This might be a long shot, but I have seen a few people converting N to S models so I figured it was worth a post.

2002 Silver SV650S, Puig windscreen, flushmount smoked LED turn signals (not shown).

I would like to trade straight up S parts for N parts, gauges, headlight, bracketry, clip-ons, etc. Located in Fitchburg, MA, if you were local we could do the swap in my garage.

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
I dont want to trade, But if your right and left side farings are in good shape (particularly the right side) I'd be very interested in purchasing them. Can you provide pics and info of any damage to them?

thanks!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I dont want to trade, But if your right and left side farings are in good shape (particularly the right side) I'd be very interested in purchasing them. Can you provide pics and info of any damage to them?

thanks!
I will get some pics up (I intended to anyway, but completely forgot last night). The right side fairing is mint, the left side has a small scrape, the PO said he came out one morning and found it laying on its side. Otherwise it's all mint.

I am looking for a straight trade just to make life easy. I will sell the individual parts off, but I am not taking it apart nor selling anything until I can accumulate all the parts I need for the naked conversion, I would like to avoid a lot of downtime. I notice there is a naked bike being parted out currently, if I can get all the parts from that I will get back to you.

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
Sweet. Just put me first in line for them if you do decide to sell pieces individualy. PM me if it comes up for sale. It goes to my Email so I'll get it quickly.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.