Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I’m looking for an SV in the Milwaukee/Madison/Chicago area. I’m getting back into riding after a 3 year hiatus and thought an SV would be a great start. Hoping for something that’s a GSXR suspension conversion but I won’t be heartbroken if it isn’t. Was looking to try to stay under $3500, even if it means older.

Thanks!
Pilot

·
Super Moderator
6,847 Posts
Are you interested in a project, or turn-key?

I have a 1st Gen (2000) SV that I will be selling shortly, but it's a project. It runs well, has a Title, but the bodywork is primed and there are a few scuffs.

I do have someone that has shown interest in it, so he would have first shot when I have it ready.

The cycle is in the Madison area, and the price will be around $1500.

PM me your info, and I'll hang on to it and let you know.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi everyone, I’m looking for an SV in the Milwaukee/Madison/Chicago area. I’m getting back into riding after a 3 year hiatus and thought an SV would be a great start. Hoping for something that’s a GSXR suspension conversion but I won’t be heartbroken if it isn’t. Was looking to try to stay under $3500, even if it means older.

Thanks!
Pilot
Hey, don't know if u wanna pay for shipping but I've got a 2003 sv650, silver. Just bought it a month ago and realized I wanted something different. I live in Astoria Oregon, but truthfully, it would be worth it to ship this bike. Very nice, very clean. Hit me up on Facebook messenger if ur interested. Under the name, Trinidy Richardson.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts