Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys and gals, I am looking for a stock muffler

I have a 2007 SV650s with slip on...and with the emission testing in Japan I will not pass cuz of the cat being inside the stock muffler

Help a fellow lover of SV out so I can get her one the road in her country of origin.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I've got a stock muffler off a 2005 SVS. It's got a small scrape of the bottom where the previous owner let it fall over in a parking lot. If your interested, I can probably get some pics. Just let me know.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Here's the pics? The scrape I mentioned is in the 3rd pic. It's not as bad as I remember. There are a couple of minor scratches but hardly noticeable and on the bottom of the muffler.
The one I mentioned in the 3rd photo is the worst, and it's not really that bad.

I'm thinking $75 plus shipping.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I'm going to be putting a new exhaust on my 2003 within a week, and every stock exhaust off I have taken off is still laying in my shed. If you can wait a week, and you can send me the money to cover shipping thru paypal, its yours for free. I'm parting out a car so I'm shipping thing's constantly right now, it would be no problem. You can see it in the picture below, its dirty but that is it. I'll look over it again to make sure its good. Let me know.

·
Registered
132 Posts
???

·
Registered
10,246 Posts
Man, I used to just throw them away... didnt think people would actually want them!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Man, I used to just throw them away... didnt think people would actually want them!
The only one I ever sold was a Titanium one from my 02' 954rr, I still have every other exhaust I ever took off.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I got another member asking, I've been waiting. Gonna move on, sorry.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.