Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm looking to purchase some side fairings for a 2nd gen but all of them on eBay & Amazon come from China, which is otherwise fine by me, except I can't even think about receiving them until around November?

I've found one or two sets on here before, but I think they was gold-plated or something? So if you have some reasonably priced lower/side fairings hmu! It doesn't matter what color or if they have some road rash. I don't know what all is involved in putting lower/side fairings on a bike but I'd assume it requires some mounting bolts and brackets? So it would definitely be preferable if they came with this stuff, but I'm still just as ready to buy if you don't have it all.

Please don't take me wrong...I'm NOT asking for any giveaways here...just a fair price!? Thx for the read, have a good day.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I have a set of blue ones and a set of yellow ones $100 + shipping each.
Terry 805 640-5171
I really want to ask what shipping to Australia would cost... they flat out do not exist here.

There was a rashed black set on FB recently, Adam Baron I think. Asking more than that from memory.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts