Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Upper and lowers. I have all the needed mounting hardware but need the plastics. Black fillers and all if you have it available. Would be interested in track bodywork as well. I'm not skurrd of damage repair and painting so send me pics of what you have and a price and we can work out a deal.

·
Premium Member
3,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Want to have a set of fairings for long distance travel and for a general diferent look. I still love my nekkid SV though :)

·
Registered
207 Posts
Have you looked at motofairings on eBay??? They sell upper and lower and front fender for 295 plus shipping, they are fiberglass, but they are decent quality and fit pretty well...i have a set haven't gotten them painted and all yet but have mounted them to check fitment

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
I'be got some lowers that are a bit crashed and have a small crack in them. I would be willing to let them go dirt cheap. I can snap some pics if you are interested.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
3,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Secured a set of lowers. Anyone else have the upper fairings and headlight setup? Or individual pieces? Damaged is ok as long as any broken tabs are still attached or at least present to be reattached

·
Premium Member
3,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just secured a full set of nearly perfect fairings and headlight from a member here. Thanks for all the offers guys!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.