Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
only about 2 seconds behind fastest motoGP lap times
those 2sec. costs alot of talent and millions in R&D to get though ;) 2sec. @ the pro level is what seperates the champions from the rest of the paddock. look @ the GP grid. less than 1sec seperates the top 7-10 consistently throughout most of the tracks they race on.

·
Registered
5,174 Posts
mstingray said:
those 2sec. costs alot of talent and millions in R&D to get though ;) 2sec. @ the pro level is what seperates the champions from the rest of the paddock. look @ the GP grid. less than 1sec seperates the top 7-10 consistently throughout most of the tracks they race on.
I thought he was talking about the ability of the bike. I think you're right, though.

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
mstingray said:
those 2sec. costs alot of talent and millions in R&D to get though ;)  2sec. @ the pro level is what seperates the champions from the rest of the paddock.  look @ the GP grid.  less than 1sec seperates the top 7-10 consistently throughout most of the tracks they race on.
right I completely agree, but past that top 10 there are several motoGP riders turning laps slower than 1:32.. just kind of interesting that the bikes in wsb are that good

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
mstingray said:
you mean the guys that shouldn't really be in motoGP? ;)
hehe, yeah those guys... i suppose somebody has to fill the back 10 spots eh? :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts