Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey great site guys/gals. Been ridin for some time and have finally bought the bike of my dreams. Love the idea of bein able to chat with fellow enthusiasts of the passion. wondering how many of you are from the lower mainland of BC?
cheers

· Premium Member
3,797 Posts
Hey great site guys/gals. Been ridin for some time and have finally bought the bike of my dreams. Love the idea of bein able to chat with fellow enthusiasts of the passion. wondering how many of you are from the lower mainland of BC?
cheers

Dunno about BC...

But how about the lower mainland of Alberta?

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Alberta will do i guess, been meaning to get my arse in shape for that long of a haul. But cheers still trying to figure out the site. So i do have a big question. I;m a mechanic by trade and have decided to fiddle with my exhaust. I worked over a couple before on 4 cyl inline engines and produced a sweeeet sound however this being my first v-twin my questin is this:

the mid pipe that is supplied with after market exhausts is roughly 2.168" id. and the outlet is 2"od. ihave found a very inexpensive pipe that i have installed ( i'll let the cat out later) s/s polished an weighs 3 pounds lighter than my stock can. (It produces a sound that can only be described by my duc pal as "**** that is sweet") What is the id of most slip ons and are they a straight through. I am going to use a tool that i have to measure the air fuel mix to ensure i have the proper mix but I need to find out specs for back pressure.

Oh yah total cost was approx $120

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.