·
Registered
97 Posts
It's deleted... What did it say?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hmm.... link works for me. must be because it's in my history or whatever.

here's the text...
"
I am looking to get rid of my 2008 SV650. It has 1800 miles, had its first service at the end of summer last year, it has a Yoshimura slip-on exhaust (which sounds amazing) and has NEVER been dropped or damaged in anyway. I am actually looking for someone who would like to take it off my hands by refinancing it. You would be financing about $11,000 (this being what is owed on it still). My payments were about $240 and I had poor credit. This would be arranged to take place at State 8 Motorcycles on State Rd. in Cuyahoga Falls. If interested you can email me or call me at 330.310.1549. My name is Nick "

·
Registered
115 Posts
I saw that the other day. Here's to the bigger fool theory.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
I think he doesn't understand how financing works. Looks like with a $240 payment, he's on a 48 month loan at some absurd interest rate. If someone wanted to, they could probably take over the loan and pay it off in cash right away and probably not get a deal, but at least not a terrible price on it.

·
Registered
459 Posts
If you find any takers, let me know and I'll have one for sale too... then I can buy another brand new one and have plenty of cash left for mods :D

But I think he'd have a helluva time trying to sell it at a dealership, especially when there would be an 09 sitting there for $4000 less

1 - 6 of 6 Posts