Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup everyone! Long time lurker here ... I just wanted to share some pics of my brand new 08 SV650A! WOOHOO!!! I've been waiting a while for this bike, so I'm a little excited (if you can't tell) ;)
Just picked it up today, and it only has 1 mile on it ;D There is a ton of great info here, and I will be partaking in the plethora of good advice. Anyway, just wanted to share.

The rest of the pics:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/sets/72157613482307588/

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Eddie! Yeah, I have all of my gear, and my MSF is on the 19th, 21st & 22nd ... which is fine. I'm traveling next week, and the weather is supposed to be cold/snowy anyway. Can't wait for some warm weather, so I can get out there and ride!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Do you live around Denver? My wife's brother lives in Littleton. My last vacation in CO we stayed at Breckenridge.
I live about an hour north of Denver, so the ski resorts are only a couple hours away. Breck is a beautiful place! Actually bought my SV in Denver ... this was the only dealer in CO that had an ABS SV. I was lucky to get it :)

·
Registered
982 Posts
Looks SAWWWEEEET! Welcome to the madness. Next mods should be better rubber (ie tires), Sonic Springs in the forks and a better rear shock.

Ride well.

·
Registered
539 Posts
By far my fav color ever! Sick bike keep us posted with the mod's!

Good luck in Vegas if you win big remember your friends on SVR ;)

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
DANG I'm jealous, that's the EXACT bike i was drooling over just today at the dealer. What was your final price out the door, and how much to insure?
I was lucky to get it! Only one in the state of Colorado, that I know of. Final price out the door was $6380! Yeah ... really! Insurance is $20/month for full coverage.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.