Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

6001 - 6020 of 8319 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
So I was sitting on the couch this evening and decided to go for a little ride, nothing seious, just to drive by a house for rent that I'm looking at and to gas up the bike. It was beautiful all day but the moment I get a few miles from home the sky opens up and I'm drenched. Get 2 blocks from home and was almost run over by a SUV going from the right lane to the left turn lane. I ended up in the left turn lane with him to avoid the collision. Thought about taking his mirror off but I think I got my point across with my middle finger pressed up against his drivers window. I hate stupid people!

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
So I was sitting on the couch this evening and decided to go for a little ride, nothing seious, just to drive by a house for rent that I'm looking at and to gas up the bike. It was beautiful all day but the moment I get a few miles from home the sky opens up and I'm drenched. Get 2 blocks from home and was almost run over by a SUV going from the right lane to the left turn lane. I ended up in the left turn lane with him to avoid the collision. Thought about taking his mirror off but I think I got my point across with my middle finger pressed up against his drivers window. I hate stupid people!
My new sig!

·
Registered
4,858 Posts
Bacon Proof

Planet Bacon

Pulp Bacon

Inglourious Bacon

-or-

The Bacon Identity

The Bacon Supremacy

The Bacon Ultimatum

The Bacon Legacy

·
Iron Butt Moderator
9,271 Posts
About 600 miles round trip this weekend. Madison to Danville, IL, Danville, IL to Lafayette, IN, Lafayette, IN to Madison, WI Friday night to Sunday midday. I made the run from Lafayette, IN to Madison in 3:45 with a gas stop, lots of traffic on the highway but moving above the posted speed limit. I was so tense that I hit 4 softballs to the fence during my tournament today, 4. The best I've ever done.

6001 - 6020 of 8319 Posts