Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
MOTORADOR
10,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So yesterday I figured out all the connectors on the wiring harness of the Frankenbike Project... all but one. Please see Image 5 and let me know if anyone knows what that missing connector is.

Thanks!

- Ofir

·
MOTORADOR
10,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Carb heater is on section 2 but, thank you! you made me review the diagram and found that the missing connector is for the rear brake switch ;D

Updated Image 5:

·
MOTORADOR
10,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)

·
Registered
62 Posts
OfirMX,

just wanted to say "thanks" for this thread. i bought a used partially dismantled SV and didn't know what went to what....this thread is going to save me lots of time.

·
MOTORADOR
10,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:) I figured those pics would eventually help someone else. Let me know if you need extra help.

·
Super Moderator
8,171 Posts
:) I figured those pics would eventually help someone else. Let me know if you need extra help.
more than you'd think. I've been handing this link out left and right lately (considering I just sold like 4 harnesses :p )

·
Super Moderator
8,171 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
there are 3 versions. the naked doesn't have a subharness at all. all the connectors are on the main.
the 2 versions of S subharness for the first gen look different, but i've never actually figured out which is for what years
1 has A LOT of plugs S front headlight subharness 1g sv650 99-02

the other only a few S front headlight subharness 1g sv650 99-02
Thanks. Yeah I have a naked 02 and was using a sv650s harness and kept wondering why I had the two blue instrument connectors left out with nowhere to connect. Now I just need to find a naked harness

1 - 13 of 13 Posts