Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wiring up my Aztec8 dual headlights today on my new to me 07SV650S. Waiting for my shop manual.. so I dont have a wiring diagram yet. As I bought the bike without working headlights, I am unsure if on the SV S both headlights were always on, or if one was high and one was low. Based on the wires, it looks like both OEM lights were always on with high/low in each light... but I'd like to confirm before splicing in Aztec8 lights into the harness. I suppose I could do some trial and error, but prefer not to make more splices than nesc.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Dude, that is so funny. I bought a wrecked 07 sv650s and have to make it a naked. I have a set of aztec dual lights as well and just last I was testing the wires in the stock harness connector to map what went where. I have the service manual which spells it out. If you give me your email I will send it to you.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks man, that would be awesome. I'll shoot you a PM right now with my email address.

·
Registered
596 Posts
I'm trying to do duals on wifes 650n from an 03 though. This mod as alluded me for about a year. Need to do this this year! Any help with diagrams/pics would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
316 Posts
High and low in both headlights - i.e. both on. I'm pretty sure the wiring diagrams are in the downloadable PDF'd service manuals that you can find on the site. Pretty straight forward, especially if you are going from S to dual lamp setup.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Finally did it!

I used 1/8 steel tubes to use as spacers and M6x1.0 75mm. Lastly I used posi-locks to tap into the main harness and here's the wiring schematic I referenced.

Low Beam

High Beam

1 - 6 of 6 Posts