Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well my father in law took a spill on 95 Friday night . he was coming back from Daytona on 95 it had just rained and a semi cut him off getting into the fast land real quick. when the semi cut over it caused his bike to start to shake cause of the wind and all of a sudden it went into a slide i guess from the wind. he said it started to slide and he knew he was going over so he curled up in a ball. he was wearing boots and a helmet. he got a broken wrist three broken ribs a broken collar bone and a punctured lung, also lots of road rash his jeans didn't help a bit. he will be alright as far as his bike a total loss. lucky for him he has full coverage

·
Registered
397 Posts
ouch...i hate semi's man...especially in the rain cuz they spit water ALL OVER you...glad your dad's relatively okay. Hope he heals up real fast!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Sorry to hear about your father in law. I hope he heals up quick.

I avoid semis as much as possible on the freeway, but there are so many of them it is tough job.

Did the trucker stop at least?

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Ouch....I hope he feels better and heal quickly.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Damn. Hope he heals up well.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Thats terrible to hear but glad he is somewhat ok. I've never felt wind that would cause my SV to slide around; I wonder if he was on an oil slick or something. What kind of bike was he riding?

-josh

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
trucker just kept on going. after he wrecked he came to and cars were coming up on him so he ran out of the road and had a hard time flagging some one down finally two guys stoped and helped him

1 - 7 of 7 Posts