Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Black frame, swing arm, and renegade dual exhaust.

Pics:

Well, after spending 9:00am to about 5:00pm in the garage on friday, and doing little things here and there, here is how she sits:

Still have a few things I want to do when I'm done with school for the year and get some $$ flowing. But this is how it is for now, I'm very happy with how it turned out! ;D

·
Registered
789 Posts
a dual exhaust on a 650? does that do anything for performance? I'm a n00b, not questioning you, but expressing curiousity.

Otherwise, nice work!

Oh, 2 things you can also do when your $$ makes its way to you.
either GSXR forks? or upgrade fork springs?
and rear shock (err.. stock is yellow spring or white spring?! g'ah I forget!)

·
Premium Member
3,311 Posts
I likey...looks great....how about painting the rear brake support black as well

·
Registered
4,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the replies! Thought about doing the triples and fork legs, but I want to do a GSXR front end soon, so I held off.

My grab bar is special...it's the low more aerodynamic version :D

As for the Rens...the power seems to have increased for sure. I just had a ART Carbon slip on before, but now with the full system (sort of a 2 into 1 into 2) it seems to be a lot more responsive down low and pulls a tad harder through all RPM's. It's jetted and de-snorkeled.

Suspension isn't stock though. Front has .80kg race tech springs and 17w fork oil. Shock is off of a 636, with a SV spring (636 spring is way too stiff for me.)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts