Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I copied and pasted this from my local forum(yes, I'm too lazy to type it all up again). Sorry, the pictures aren't great I used my Iphone after getting her put back together and Honda polished the heck out of her.

I've been planing on doing this for a while now and finally got everything done for the most part yesterday. I added an '04 Buell XB12R fairing, fairing stay, custom made brackets for the stay, Hella 90mm Hi and Low driving lights, Swatt 0 rise clip ons, new grips, bar end mirrors, and Zero Gravity DB screen.

I bought the Fairing used off fleabay and it was in pretty rough shape. The guys at Glasers Collision on Preston did an awesome job on fixing it up and spraying without charging me an arm and leg. I still need to do some fine tuning aiming the lights and adjust my clutch.

On to the pictures:

·
BannedCampCounselor
9,911 Posts
Looks good.
Now there are at least 3 of you in the "SV with a Buell XBR fairing" club. You, Zunkus, and mattjmartin.

·
Registered
9,557 Posts
and ButterBoy.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Looks very familiar! :p

I am planning on lowering my cowl as well as rotating it forward. That in combination with raising the rear of my bike will, in my opinion, make it flow MUCH better with the curvy's lines. I am also going to "downgrade" my lighting setup to halogen projectors as to relieve some of the stress from high contrast.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts