Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This has probably been discussed, but here goes. I feel like a bobble head at highway speeds. We will be doing quite alot of touring so I am wondering what windshield is suggested. I don't want a huge windshield but would like to help my neck a little. Thx in advance :)

·
Premium Member
127 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
I do a lot of freeway, 60 miles one way to work.

Zero Gravity Touring Screen! Money well spent.

Ryan

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My husband has the zero gravity on his zx10. It stopped his head bobble but he also got a size smaller helmet so we were not sure which helped. Thx

·
Registered
3,738 Posts
I'm 6'0 and the Givi moved the airflow from mid chest to my neck. I don't have head bobble since I'm out of the turbulence zone anyway, but when I duck down into the zone the noise only gets louder and there isn't much bobble. The Givi screen makes a very nice low pressure bubble between the top of the screen and the tank though, which is nice if you like laying down on the long rides.

·
Premium Member
3,056 Posts
I have the Givi Sport Tour screen as well. I'm 6' and the windblast hits me at shoulder level...perfect pocket to sit in.

Also, it's the nicest made screen of all I have used, fitting perfectly and it follows the line of the S fairing well

·
Registered
106 Posts
You may want to spend the money on a new helmet instead. Some are better than others for buffeting. You might also consider a shorter screen that will put the turbulence at your shoulders intead of your face. Do you notice a difference if you sit up higher or duck down more?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts