Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks in advance for everyones help.

I can aquire a like new front and rear set of these wheels with triple and forks for cheap. The front  tire is 120/60-17 55W and the rear tire is 160/60-17 69W. They weigh the same as far as I can tell and I like the way they look.

Please take a look at these pics and tell me what you think.

So the question is will these wheels fit on my SV650S? What about the triple and forks?

Click Me -> http://vne-resource.iol.co.za/30/picdb/e/e/56362

G

·
you can't tell by picture if wheels will fit or not.
without knowing dimensions between rotors/rotor sprocket and actualy have wheels in hand you can't tell.
if spacing is good than most like it is just matter of spacers.
forks may or may not need bearing or stem work,again without having it you can't tell what is needed if anything.

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
> What about the triple and forks?

While the Hyosung forks are USD and adjustable, they got less than favourite press over here. Some of our forum members attended a test day on the first generation and came to the same conclusion. Apparently they changed the forks for this year, so this might be a non-issue by now.

You probably could get the fork on, but I for sure can´t tell you about the kind and amount of machining that would be necessary. :)

Ciao
Jan

·
Registered
10,246 Posts
I would be curiously to see the frame dimentions.... that swingarm is different... a bit Honda-esc.... hmmmm

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
When these forks were actually on my buddies bike I loved them. Then again he showed me how to set them to what I wanted. I just like the look and feel of this set up and what to apply it to my beloved Half-a-busa.

If it doesn't pan out then I'm thinging about the F3 wheel.

Also something inside me feels wheels are suppost to be silver. :p

Jan Zoellner said:
>  What about the triple and forks?

While the Hyosung forks are USD and adjustable, they got less than favourite press over here. Some of our forum members attended a test day on the first generation and came to the same conclusion. Apparently they changed the forks for this year, so this might be a non-issue by now.

You probably could get the fork on, but I for sure can´t tell you about the kind and amount of machining that would be necessary. :)

Ciao
Jan

1 - 7 of 7 Posts