Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
last year when I was jumping over some bushes to take a picture of the bike and I landed next to this

trip to yosemity and this got stuck under my jacket

today I almost **** myself again, I was looking for a dirt road that leads to a couple of houses waaaay of a beaten path and I passed this noticing it right when I was next to it
I've seen one dragging a dead deer thru hwy89 a couple of years ago and it was bigger but this one was just so close to me that I got seriously scared
it was dead - after my heart started beating again I felt sad, they're such beautiful animals, this one got probably hit by a car

·
Registered
789 Posts
wowsers! better dead than alive when you encountered it, IMO!
hehe... but wouldn't it have been funny, if it just jumped up on it's feet and stared at you? like... if it was only sleeping :) joking! joking!
Good share!

·
Premium Member
824 Posts
I've heard of hunters being stalked by them when walking to their stands.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Hey, its my high school mascot! Such beautiful animals. Through a telephoto lens preferably.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Not gonna lie I still would have ran away like a girl thinking it was still alive!

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
First one looks to be a Pacific Gopher Snake. Harmless, bark is worse than their bite. I know someone who bred a related species, the would hiss at you all day long, but wouldn't bite, if if you picked them up.

·
BannedCampCounselor
9,911 Posts
yeah, that last one would have spooked me a little bit.... thats too bad, they're like cats- only MUCH bigger.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
I'm thinking it surprised you and your killer instincts kicked in....thus resulting in a dead cougar.
Hence you "Chuck Norris"ed the F.u.c.k out of it.

·
Premium Member
3,056 Posts
A few years ago, several mountain bike riders were attacked and partially eaten by a big cat. The second vicim was someone looking for the rider of a bike found laying in the trail.

·
Registered
5,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
A few years ago, several mountain bike riders were attacked and partially eaten by a big cat. The second vicim was someone looking for the rider of a bike found laying in the trail.
I heard about it - pretty bad, isn't it?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts