Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any of you guys listen to Wilco? Have you seen a live show?

Unfortunately, being unable to go to Bonnaroo once again, I decided to see Wilco elsewhere. Having seen them about 6 years ago, I figured it would be a good show.

I saw them again Wednesday night in Birmingham, Alabama at Sloss Furnace. It was an awesome show. Not only did they play a decently long opening set, they played two encores of 5 and 3 songs respectively. One of the funniest parts of the show was when the roadie got onstage dancing shirtless and wearing a huge fake moustache, all while playing the hell out of a cowbell.

Anyway, if you haven't seen them live, I suggest you try it.

·
Registered
5,443 Posts
Any of you guys listen to Wilco? Have you seen a live show?

Unfortunately, being unable to go to Bonnaroo once again, I decided to see Wilco elsewhere. Having seen them about 6 years ago, I figured it would be a good show.

I saw them again Wednesday night in Birmingham, Alabama at Sloss Furnace. It was an awesome show. Not only did they play a decently long opening set, they played two encores of 5 and 3 songs respectively. One of the funniest parts of the show was when the roadie got onstage dancing shirtless and wearing a huge fake moustache, all while playing the hell out of a cowbell.

Anyway, if you haven't seen them live, I suggest you try it.
I'm a big fan, of the studio stuff anyway. Being There was one of the best albums of the '90s. I saw them about 10 years ago, was underwhelmed by the live show

·
Registered
37 Posts
The newer lineup w/ Nils on guitar is way better than the Jay Bennett era.
I've seen them quite a few times since Being There and have about 15 shows on CD.

They are one of the bands that I'll go see everytime they're in town.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts