Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 396 Posts

·
Registered
4,859 Posts
Thanks Phil!!!

As far as I know, the plan is to ride to La Crosse, WI an meet up at Buzzard Billy's on Saturday, June 9th. Are we still on track for that?

Next question, are all of us mn ruffians going to hook up and ride there together? I assume you Wisco hooligans will do the same... Are we going to ride around Lacrosse as one big group of idiots before parting ways? Or are we meeting for grub and then heading back?

Sent from my autocorrecter

·
Registered
4,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Phil!!!

As far as I know, the plan is to ride to La Crosse, WI an meet up at Buzzard Billy's on Saturday, June 9th. Are we still on track for that?

Next question, are all of us mn ruffians going to hook up and ride there together? I assume you Wisco hooligans will do the same... Are we going to ride around Lacrosse as one big group of idiots before parting ways? Or are we meeting for grub and then heading back?

No prob! I figured we would all ride to La Crosse and meet up somewhere, doesn't have to be buzzard billys, then we could ride to buzzard billys. Or we just all meet at buzzard billys. I would like to meet up, eat, bs with all you guys. I don't really wanna eat and run, I'd like to hang out some!

·
Registered
4,859 Posts
I would like to meet up, eat, bs with all you guys. I don't really wanna eat and run, I'd like to hang out some!
Im with you buddy!!! Should have worded that better, I just wasn't sure if we're all going ride once we met up as a big group.

*thunder clap* *movie preview announcer voice* Two groups of maniacs and hooligans, destined to come together... *wind noises* ...talk bikes and eat alligator... *more thunder*

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
For those of us in and close to the Cities, meeting in Pepin sounds good. Probably meet in the parking lot of the Homemade Cafe. I'll be coming across at Red Wing, so if anyone wants to hit that little loop that brings us down into Pepin, that'd be cool.

Heck yea, looking forward to bs'ing and checking out all your bikes!

·
Registered
4,859 Posts
We come down CC to get to Pepin, so we'll probably just meet you in town. That is a nice little loop though. And yeah, the homemade parking lot or even the park across the street would be a good spot to meet up.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
I could probably hook up with you, and anyone else that wants to at Red Wing Rayo. I moved south from the cities for the summer so I'll be coming from the Cannon Falls area instead of the cities.
Heck, I could just meet up with you in Cannon Falls, or wherever you are staying.

1 - 20 of 396 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.