Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Watching that news report, I couldn't help but notice they called it an accident... My father always used to say: "that's not an accident. Accidents are avoidable. That [person] made a poor decision."

Poor little one... Having a ladyfriend who really wants kids has made me more aware of everything involving children. I sure hope that guy has no other kids to offer to the reaper... And/or can't reproduce anymore...

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle

·
Premium Member
2,389 Posts
I would make him get a tattoo on his forehead saying: "My 1yr old son died because of my stupidity" "Ask me why"....

·
Registered
40 Posts
That guy was an idiot but i dont see any problem with taking a kid for a ride. Not on the highway or interstate "duh". My dad and grandfather used to take me rides when i was real young. Thats one of the few things i can remeber thy far back. I take my 2 year old on my tw200 dual sport with me on the back roads where we live in the country and he loves it. Yes he wears a helmet and no i dont do stupid stuff. Heck he holds onto the grips and does the throttle when i let him. We usually put around 10- 30 mph and have a good time. Cant be anymore dangerous than a kid riding in a car with a women driving/ while texting or other idiots out on the road.

·
Administrator
11,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
That guy was an idiot but i dont see any problem with taking a kid for a ride. Not on the highway or interstate "duh".
The guy was riding inside the apartment complex, not on the highway.

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Stupid ******* *******. If he wanted to take his kid on the bike:
1. Make sure he is big enough to hold on himself.
2. Make him wear a helmet and other protective gear.
3. Keep the speeds low.

One is WAY too young, and not making him wear a helmet is selfish. His stupidity is inexcusable.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.