Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was home a little early from work today...had some personal stuff to take care off..and when I get home, there is a package there waiting for me...a larger package than anything I had ordered recently..what could this be??

It seems my wife, who knows how I like to drink Heineken..from the little keg cans, and who also does not like it taking up a lot of room in our fridge...got me a just for the h e l l of it gift..a beer tender. Its fricken awesome. I had to share.

check it out:

The little keg goes inside...you hook up a hose, and set the temp you want to keep it at.....just fricken awesome.

Here is a link to their site, just in case anyone wants to look into getting one:

http://www.beertender.com/

·
Registered
79 Posts
Awesome gift. I drool over those things every time I see them in the store. Nice move on the wife's part. You = lucky dude.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys..yeah, she is a good woman...thus, why I married her.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Doug-

I love that beer tender - that would look nice in my garage ;) I have no idea, however, how you can drink Heinekin! A couple of those and my head feels like I have a nail in it the next morning.

-Nuc

·
Registered
79 Posts
Back in college we used to get Dinkel Acker in those little kegs as well. Not sure if they would work in that machine but boy that was good stuff.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LOL......good stories guys.

I think any keg the same size would work.

·
Premium Member
10,443 Posts
I hate you

I'm trying to get my wife to quit calling me an alcoholic.
I drink alone because you won't drink with me b...... wooo caught myself there.

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
sweet!

·
Registered
683 Posts
Doug, nice score on the beer tender.
and +1 to whoever it was mentioned dinkel acker. good stuff right there. i wish they would put paulaner original munich in one of those kegs. i'd be so happy i'd even unchain my wife from the vacuum.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts