Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to this board. Looking forward to some good conversations and interesting material. So, hello gents!

I ran across this pic the other day. I was just wondering what type of Exhaust it is and where I can get more info / get it?

Any further info is appreciated! Thanks again!

·
Registered
55 Posts
it's an Ixil Exhaust system. it's kool as hell...don't know what it sounds like unfortunately. they're like...$800 i believe.

·
Registered
326 Posts
1MileCrash said:
it's an Ixil Exhaust system. it's kool as hell...don't know what it sounds like unfortunately. they're like...$800 i believe.

I don't think that is ixil. 

This is the Ixil SV1000 kit.  I kinda like it myself. Thinking of trying it on my 6 fitty.

·
Registered
326 Posts
I was just drooling over that GPR kit for the 6 fitty.

Too bad I can't read the site and it probably costs a 1/4 of what the bike costs anyways lol.

·
Registered
14 Posts
This exaust is not so good, I have read a comparison in Germany (motorrad) with others exhaust systems, and this one cannot provide your bike with more power, the best one was Yoshimura...
Here in Italy for this kind of exhaust you need 900euro...

( I am sorry for my English) :-\ :-\ :-\

·
Registered
76 Posts
Judging by the fact that nearly every pic on that site is of a custom looking exhaust and its components, im gonna say that guy made them. Any major company wouldn't make a kit like that with out putting some type of logo on it, and the cans look pretty small and simple so my vote says he (or his shop) fabricated them....but i could be totally wrong.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts