Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found that over at socalsvrider and I think it`s a good reminder why to wear proper gear.

·
Registered
750 Posts
I suspect he has done very little sitting since this wreck...i really need to get back into ATGATT. My commute is just sooo short.

·
45% Member
7,585 Posts
Ohh... you can actually see the rash on his right arm. Kinda of a blackish stripe down his forearm just before he leaves the asphat.

His left arm and leg and bum are gonna be a bit worse than that too. :(

What a dumbass.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Ohh... you can actually see the rash on his right arm. Kinda of a blackish stripe down his forearm just before he leaves the asphat.

His left arm and leg and bum are gonna be a bit worse than that too. :(

What a dumbass.
eh....not seeing it...to be honest I don't know how you can see it on that gif.

just messing around. but seriously...i can't see it

·
Registered
4,225 Posts
Yep, you just know that is gonna smart some. Been there done that in 1977. ATGATT since then.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Yeah, they are toast. Lol, maybe he can wear them when he goes out at night to do his "Ruff Ryder" activities.

·
Registered
5,174 Posts
That was from this Sunday, actually. http://www.flickr.com/photos/capfacsurf/3505198982/in/set-72157617652196783/

Here's a better sequence from last week, dude gets HIT by guy (probably) target fixating on him: http://www.flickr.com/photos/capfacsurf/3481513301/in/set-72157617321786367/ (go backwards in sequence) Also, the original crasher apparently had a passenger on the back...

I love going through these pics every week from the weekend. So many crashes--and these are just the ones caught by the camera. The camera folk also state that there's at least 1-2 serious accidents every week due to people crossing the double yellow.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts