Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

Is ASC...

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
And how do you know he likes asniffin them Kentucky folk.

·
Banned Member
4,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
And how do you know he likes asniffin them Kentucky folk.
Here \/ \/ \/ \/

This is awesome. :thumbsup:

I'm standing at the urinal this morning at 545am... thinking, "I wonder what kind of poll I could post that would get a large amount of posts/responses, and entertain me by the time I get to Kentucky. Frankly, I'm a little disappointed. :p I've seen more creativity from Seth Rogan.

Personally, I'm not really into the whole online dating thing. Like other's have said, just too much that people can make up. Kind of like this site. ;)

No, I'm not going to close the thread. No reason to.

I'm not Jewish. I dated a Jewish girl. My tastes are not limited to Jewish girls, despite my intoxication at the site of a girl with red hair (but with green eyes).

Ok, I think that covers everything. I'm going to dinner at the "Rawhide Steakhouse & Saloon" and look forward to more responses. Step it up, people. :evil6:

·
Registered
414 Posts
I see, You dont miss a single post huh?

·
45% Member
7,585 Posts
Pretty sure that Mike just gets his kicks from messing with peoples heads. Next poll will probably be, "I'm out of peanut butter, how should I cook my roommate?".

·
Premium Member
2,059 Posts
Pretty sure that Mike just gets his kicks from messing with peoples heads. Next poll will probably be, "I'm out of peanut butter, how should I cook my roommate?".
Mike is NOT gay! That much I'm fairly confident about. Hell, he knows more women then I do???

I give him brownie points for keeping people guessing and amused. He can have just as much fun with all this stuff as you all do.

Now that he's got wheels again...I'm happy to see that the posts are upbeat, and the responses are positive.

·
45% Member
7,585 Posts
Mike is NOT gay! That much I'm fairly confident about. Hell, he knows more women then I do???

I give him brownie points for keeping people guessing and amused. He can have just as much fun with all this stuff as you all do.

Now that he's got wheels again...I'm happy to see that the posts are upbeat, and the responses are positive.
I didn't say he was gay. :)

Though now that he's got the SV645 running again, he's a little more gay (happy) than he used to be. :p

1 - 20 of 51 Posts