• America Ferrara

Votes: 31 41.3%
  • Bacon

Votes: 34 45.3%
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
King of D'bags
3,579 Posts
Shaun's a handsome man and obviously has a wonderfully skillful tongue, but I'm gonna have to go with the chubby girl. While she's not gonna do the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue anytime soon, I gotta think she's a better choice than our man Magpie. Besides, I've done worse and still told people about it.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
but I'm gonna have to go with the chubby girl. While she's not gonna do the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue anytime soon, I gotta think she's a better choice than our man Magpie. Besides, I've done worse and still told people about it.
Chubby? Not even close...she's about right for a natural, healthy woman.

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
Shaun's a handsome man and obviously has a wonderfully skillful tongue, but I'm gonna have to go with the chubby girl. While she's not gonna do the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue anytime soon, I gotta think she's a better choice than our man Magpie. Besides, I've done worse and still told people about it.
Yeah +1 to all the above and she's really not bad looking IRL.

I'd climb all over that for a few hours no questioned asked. ;D

·
Registered
362 Posts
I don't see where you guys get off saying she's ugly. I mean, she may not be the hottest woman alive, but c'mon, she's better than I'd say, at least 70% of the women you see on a day to day basis...unless you live in a model hot-spot.

Personally, the only thing I have against her is her name..it annoys the crap out of me.

and, just so I get flamed, I think she has a pretty face than Heidi Klum.

·
45% Member
7,585 Posts
:bacon::bacon::bacon::bacon::bacon::bacon::bacon:
:bacon::bacon::bacon::bacon::bacon::bacon::bacon:

·
King of D'bags
3,579 Posts
Chubby? Not even close...she's about right for a natural, healthy woman.
^Chubby chaser :nana:

I'm not exactly a fan of scrawny chicks but I'm gonna stand by my statement. She's just a shade on the thick side. Not enough to be a deal-breaker by any means... ;)

·
Premium Member
3,378 Posts
I'm going to have to say Magpie. He's the only one on the list with the qualities I require.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts