Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

Who's Hotter V2.01 Demi or Emma

• Demi Moore

Votes: 9 9.6%
  • Emma Heming

Votes: 69 73.4%
  • Coin flip cause I just wish I was Bruce's penor for one long weekend

Votes: 15 16.0%
  • Neither cause I'm devoid of all lustfull sexual feelings, just call me Pat.

Votes: 1 1.1%

Who's Hotter v2.01...

5K views 44 replies 29 participants last post by  Bigham 
#1 ·
See less See more
#24 ·
He is taking two for the team. God bless him.

Demi is by far the hotter one. Of course when the new one gets old he can go pick out another puppy from the litter

#27 ·
I'd say Emma, cause she's the lesser of the two evils. Neither does it for me.

I see ribs. Ribs belong on a plate, not in my bed. I wanna squeeze her in the morning, not feel like I'm cuddling with a pine cone.

Brunettes are third on my list for hair color. Redheads being first. Blondes a close second. Brunettes are nice, but it's gotta be done right. Demi's hair is long. That becomes problematic in certain situations. Shoulder length or a bit longer. if you have to worry about it getting caught in machinery, count me out.

I don't like their eyes. They don't pull me in. Give me green eyes on a redhead and I'll crack the Liberty Bell. But brown eyes on a brunette? :jerkbag: There's nothing there for either of them. Brown eyes work on some girls, but not them. It's too plain.

I like pale skin. Not pasty. Albino is way too far, and you can't be afraid to be in the sun or go outside. But this fake tan sh-t has got to stop. When you're 40, and your skin has the texture of a Spalding basketball, don't expect me to be poppin' Viagara just so I can swirl yer raspberry. Give me a fair skin, with freckles.

Tall girls are problematic. Things don't line up, regardless of what goes where and how you position your leg on the sink. If she's tall, she's going to look down on me like she looks down on everyone else, and not just litteraly.

Anyway, it's all just going back to Lauren Ambrose for me. The girl is perfection. Our local weather girl is a close second, and I saw a girl on the local station in Kentucky that was a shoe in for third. Station out of Bowling Green. Anyway, point being, Lauren Ambrose is still the benchmark for which I rate all other women. There's a level of perfection there that's hard to match, and while some may not agree, I really don't give a sh-t, and just felt like typing alot.

#40 ·
You're asking me this because these women are both likely to proposition me and I'm going to have to turn one disappointed lady down???

:dontknow:
Prolly not, huh?

This is taking the concept of a "rhetorical question" to new theoretical absurdities.
(For the record, I'd do Demi. Because that other little girl is just too young for me, even by French reckoning.)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.