Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Looks like someone there appreciates american iron. Word on the street is it belongs to the walrus (Jaime)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Rockin.

That's the one show out there that I can say I know someone on... well... at least that Tory is the son of some friends of my grandparents who we used to go fishing with... haha

·
Registered
317 Posts
I wouldn't be surprised if that's Hyneman's bike, I hear he's pretty badass underneath that beret. Adam, on the other hand, I don't think would be able to handle it.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
The episode with the Indiana Jones Motorcycle Flip had a dirtbike in it. Jamie was doing wheelies, and Adam stalled it.

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
That show is in a constant battle with Top Gear for my favorite show of all time and also my dream job.

I figured Jamie had some seat time after seeing the Indy Jones bike flip episode, but then again, what is that green jacket Adam's always wearing? It's got armor and stuff, but I don't think its an MC jacket.

Yeah, then there's Grant's Vanson jacket which is prominently displayed all the time.

·
Registered
133 Posts
That show is in a constant battle with Top Gear for my favorite show of all time and also my dream job.

I figured Jamie had some seat time after seeing the Indy Jones bike flip episode, but then again, what is that green jacket Adam's always wearing? It's got armor and stuff, but I don't think its an MC jacket.

Yeah, then there's Grant's Vanson jacket which is prominently displayed all the time.
Adam's jacket is a specialized jacket that's meant for people in extreme law-enforcement jobs where they may essentially see the LEO equivalent of combat. It's made by Kitanica, and has features like drag handles at the shoulders in case the wearer is injured/incapacitated, to facilitate dragging his limp body out of harm's way. I had never thought that a clothing feature could give me pause, until I learned about that.

The version he's wearing isn't made any longer, but the site for Kitanica is here: http://www.kitanica.net/

·
Registered
364 Posts
I would have expected them to have better taste. :angry7: For shame. :nono:

Hmm Rotax engine that would have went into an Aprilia, slipper clutch, tastes good to me

·
Premium Member
3,147 Posts
I love that show and Kari too.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Mythbusters is awesome. Kari is amazing, too bad she's married and vegetarian.

·
Registered
524 Posts
^^ what he said.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts