Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this pic was posted on another forum earlier today and I was just curious if it was of one of our riders here...Whoever it is has got some SERIOUS lean going on!!!!!!! How did that not end in a lowside? :p

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
holy shit!!! talk about a lean!!

i don't think he's actually moving. probably tipped the bike over and mounted it to make it look like a lean

·
Premium Member
4,625 Posts
That bike is definately on its side. Reminds me of the two kids with bicycles "draggin their knee"

·
Premium Member
11,333 Posts
I scraped my bar end mirror once...... truthfully, I thnk I crashed and then at the exit of the corner, I uncrashed

·
Registered
332 Posts
This picture has showed up here before, it actually was the cover pic on svrider one month. If memory serves the pictures taken a few seconds later is of him lowsiding.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Yup, your right. I remember seeing that pic too in another thread here some time back. The rider in the photo replyed to the thread, said he did indeed crash and provided some additional pics that followed the one above.
Great pic no matter what.

·
Registered
58 Posts
He wiped it because his blue extralong swingarm sliders hit the track and lifted his rear tire off the pavement. I dont think he kept them after that lowside.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks! :) I just couldn't imagine being that far down and NOT heading straight into a getoff...

Of course, if he was that far down and it was his swingarm sliders that did him in, I'm still REALLY impressed

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Yeah, that definately looks like a millisecond before the bike comes out from underneath him. LOL

·
Registered
23 Posts
That is kawi jm's  avatar @ txsv.com - maybe he knows the story behind the picture  the picture . .

·
King of D'bags
3,579 Posts
IIRC, there's a guy named Chad that works at Bikes 2NV here in Columbus that told me once that it was him at Grattan. Might've been one of the other Midwestern tracks. 'Course he might've just been blowing smoke up my ass....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts