Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sweet sweet road, (at least the southern half) with very little traffic and less law enforcement:naughty: Some call it push Mtn. rd. Youtube it if not.

Not to mention many other great roads in the area. Any Ozark folk wanna go for a ride?

·
Registered
443 Posts
I've ridden down that way, headed south from Branson, MO but im not sure if I rode this specific hwy. It sure was fun though.

·
Registered
228 Posts
I've ridden down that way, headed south from Branson, MO but im not sure if I rode this specific hwy. It sure was fun though.
You probably didn't hit 341 unless you were planning on hitting it specifically. One of the reasons it's in such good shape is that it goes from nowhere to nowhere. It doesn't connect major towns at all, so there's almost never much traffic. It also makes it a little harder to get to, so most people don't bother with it unless they already know about it.

·
Registered
5,458 Posts
Sweet sweet road, (at least the southern half) with very little traffic and less law enforcement:naughty: Some call it push Mtn. rd. Youtube it if not.

Not to mention many other great roads in the area. Any Ozark folk wanna go for a ride?
Great stretch of road. My second favorite in Arkansas. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts