Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are they really that good? I have a brother and brother-in-law who go to their “happy place” talking about it. They haven’t hit Greater Milwaukee yet so I can’t see for myself.

Please no comments on the politics, unless they are amusing.

(I AM laughing at the “Chicago values” thing. I’ve seen Bears fans. The only way those chicken sandwiches wouldn’t match Chicago values is if they aren’t greasy enough.)

·
Premium Member
2,566 Posts
No, they're not that good.

I've eaten there twice. I wouldn't go outta my way to do so again.

·
Registered
3,773 Posts
It's a cheap hamburger bun, with a piece of chicken and 2 pickle slices on it, not bad, but not something I seek out. The nuggets are a little better, but the grease dripping off of them is kind of gross.

For whatever reason I only ever seem to want one on a sunday, when they are closed. :dontknow:

·
Registered
17,602 Posts
The company is owned by a Christian who believes that the employees should be given a day off to worship, so they're closed on Sundays.

I wonder if Seventh Day Adventists get Saturday off?

I like eating there, but like any other fast food place, I don't seek any one out.

·
Premium Member
4,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sounds like it's Krispy Kreme all over again as a food fad.

In fairness I later learned KK would turn a light on when they were making doughnuts. It was that you knew when to get them fresh out of the oven (deep frier?) that made them special.

·
Registered
394 Posts
I like the deluxe xhicken sandwich, and I like the atmospere around the chick-fil-a.

I would rather go to CFA than McD, or BK. Better tasting food.

But it is still fast food so I try to avoid unless I have to.

Sent from my SPH-M910 using Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
I worked there in high school and it is high on my list of fast food places because I know the ingredients are fresh. The fat is trimmed off real chicken breast and they are hand breaded each day. They are healthier than most places and the food is very tasty IMO. Its the only food place I have ever worked at where I didnt get sick of the food.

·
BANNED!!!
4,805 Posts
The veggies in their salad taste the freshest that I've ever had. Well at a fast food place.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
I used to, but I don't anymore. (Even if I didn't disagree with their values, it doesn't agree with my diet.) They're okay, but I wouldn't go out of my way for them. I also often ran into the problem of always seeming to want it on Sundays.

·
Registered
510 Posts
i don't like chick fil a at all, the chicken is always soft and wet and not crunchy/crispy at all. the whole thing tastes like pickles, too. i've eaten at 3-4 different chick fil a's, all the same.

absolutely terrible fried chicken sandwich, but the place is always loaded with milfs if you go during the week for lunch (around here, at least)

·
Chief Greeter
28,802 Posts
Haven't been to one yet, they are kinda new to Orange County CA.

They are building one in the city I live in right now.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts