Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK my bicycle has one of those seats with the hole in the center, to eiliminate the pressure on that area behind your balls. You know what I mean? According to doctors it's not a good idea to put pressure on that area for extended period of time.

So my question is, which seat would do the best job of taking pressure off that area? Right now I just have the stock seat but it's all cracked so I need a new one anyway.

·
Registered
482 Posts
great thread.... I clicked on it just to see how long I could laugh... can't provide any help, just passing time through the weather.

Y

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Check your riding postion.... then possibly switch to boxer-briefs or whitey tighties.... otherwise, you need a sack reduction bowling balls 8) :lol:

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Yellow Nudist said:
.... then possibly switch to boxer-briefs or whitey tighties....

I personally have better luck with boxers-- less squishing and easier 'adjustments'...

YMMV

p.s. Bowling league is for winter! :lol: :lol:

[edit: jeans are freaking horrible for 'separation' issues due to the seam that splits the ass and runs to the crotchal area...]

Y

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Come one Six... You KNOW that was funny!!!

Boxers in full leather is a HUGE no-no... Boxer briefs or Nike dry tech, only way to fly...

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Nudist-- What do you have against boxers in leathers?

I'll admit it's tough to keep the legs from bunching up when you pull the leathers on, but if you reach in, pull the legs of the boxers down and then pull the front up, you create a nice little pocket for the berries...

Y

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bunching... I am telling you that once you have tried my other alternatives, you will NEVER go back... no more fussing... I hate being in a turn leaned out and going... hmmm sure wish I could stop and fix my boxers since they are pinching my balls :lol:

·
Registered
449 Posts
Yellow Nudist said:
Bunching... I am telling you that once you have tried my other alternatives, you will NEVER go back... no more fussing... I hate being in a turn leaned out and going... hmmm sure wish I could stop and fix my boxers since they are pinching my balls :lol:
Maybe that's why Rossi stands up to pull the leather suit out of his a$$ and Boys. Wonder if he ever thought "hmmm sure wish I could stop and fix my boxers since they are pinching my balls."

:D

Grav.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Bunching of the boxers or the berries? Never had either when using my patented 'push, pull and place' technique. :lol:

I've tried the boxer briefs and it always feels like the berries are squished up far enough to burp out... :shock:

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Six Chin Skinny said:
Bunching of the boxers or the berries? Never had either when using my patented 'push, pull and place' technique. :lol:

I've tried the boxer briefs and it always feels like the berries are squished up far enough to burp out... :shock:
Assuming your a grown man its important to stop buying the transformer whities.

Y

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Six Chin Skinny said:
LMAO!!!

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
toobrokeforthat said:

I'm 34, and Spider Man prints are STILL where it's at... :wink:

Y

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
GraVitY said:
Yellow Nudist said:
Maybe that's why Rossi stands up to pull the leather suit out of his a$$ and Boys. Wonder if he ever thought "hmmm sure wish I could stop and fix my boxers since they are pinching my balls."

Grav.
He was adjusting his tampon string today.. no biggie... he was more worried about not bleeding in the turns.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Yellow Nudist said:
Six Chin Skinny said:
LMAO!!!

I live to amuse my SVR fans.... :D

Y

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Six Chin Skinny said:
toobrokeforthat said:

I'm 34, and Spider Man prints are STILL where it's at... :wink:
Lower your sperm count.... wait, if your single... NICE WORK!!

SEINFELD!!!

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
GraVitY said:

Grav.

I thought trained Monkeys wore diapers? :?

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ubermensch said:
You have the option of 1, removing the problem (not recommended) or 2, dig out some foam strategically so your boys can be cradled and not squished while you ride.
I'm not worried about my balls being squished......I'm talking about the big vein or muscle or whatever it is right behind the balls. Do the aftermarket seats put more or less pressure on that area?

·
Registered
398 Posts
Dillweed said:
ubermensch said:
You have the option of 1, removing the problem (not recommended) or 2, dig out some foam strategically so your boys can be cradled and not squished while you ride.
I'm not worried about my balls being squished......I'm talking about the big vein or muscle or whatever it is right behind the balls. Do the aftermarket seats put more or less pressure on that area?
Im more worried about the big muscle right in front of the balls.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Guys, I'm really looking for a comparison between all the different seats available. I need a new seat and I need to know what they feel like.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts